Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Figured It Out

Wow! All this time, I'm thinking I am in pain caused by the stress of adjusting to the new schedule....hmmmm. I got to thinking. I've been without my supplements for about 2 weeks, procrastination. It is more likely that the reverse; the pain is causing the stress. I can't relax, can't sleep, can't rest due to the pain of the fibromyalsia. It's a constant discomfort very similar to what muscles feel like after having done a workout.

My son is off work for this evening. I had him to go pick them up. I took them immediately. Will probably take a few days to really get into my system. I also feel a bit dehydrated. Not drinking water as I use to. I'm having all the symptoms, shortness of breath, muscle discomfort, migraines, fatigue and unable to sleep well.

I look forward to getting back on track. I don't know what I was thinking. I need the supplements more at this point than ever with the new kids and the new schedule...guess I had a senior moment LOL!

Positive thoughts and prayers!

3 comments:

lori vliegen said...

i hope your supplements kick in soon.....it's easy to overlook taking them, but they really do help! i also hope you're getting more used to your new schedule with the kids.....wow, that makes me tired just reading about it!! i admire you so much for your dedication to your kids! take care.... :)))

Polly said...

Heres hoping the supplements kick in soon Pres and that you get some comfort.

presious said...

Thanks ladies! :-D

The supplements have kicked in. I'm not as tired as I was. It's getting better faster than I thought. Some things just can't be forgotten about.

Thank you for your support!