Monday, January 10, 2011

The Looking-Bright Future

This morning my agent came over to fine tune my retirement and life insurance accounts. Boy! I feel soooo much better. With the economy having had the effects on my (and everyone else's) career, I really have nothing through my employment...especially being self-employed.

The day care is picking up very well, to the point I am looking into getting a part time assistant. With the day care doing well, I can afford to invest monthly into my retirement/life insurance accounts. Today, a new little boy started part time in the day care and a little girl also signed up to start next monday part time. Having an assistant will allow me to do lesson and art without feeling so overwhelmed...lol! It's a lot of little hands when projects are going on! I already have a young lady in mind. I met her through a fellow provider who also has her help out at her day care.


I'm excited and feeling pretty good. Thanks for reading!


Positive thoughts and prayers!....:-)

7 comments:

Momma Fargo said...

Glad things are going together for you! The economy scares me too. Have a great day, presious!

presious said...

Thanks Ma' Fargo. We have to be creative in making things work...even when we don't want to...lol!

boycottamericanwomen said...

BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN
Why American men should boycott American women

http://boycottamericanwomen.blogspot.com/

I am an American man, and I have decided to boycott American women. In a nutshell, American women are the most likely to cheat on you, to divorce you, to get fat, to steal half of your money in the divorce courts, don't know how to cook or clean, don't want to have children, etc. Therefore, what intelligent man would want to get involved with American women?

American women are generally immature, selfish, extremely arrogant and self-centered, mentally unstable, irresponsible, and highly unchaste. The behavior of most American women is utterly disgusting, to say the least.

This blog is my attempt to explain why I feel American women are inferior to foreign women (non-American women), and why American men should boycott American women, and date/marry only foreign (non-American) women.

BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN!

Linda and her Twaddle said...

I had him as well. I marked him as spam. What a troll he is.

Polly said...

I have seen someone else complain about this man on their blog - seems he is a troll, I wouldn't take it personally Pres.

Polly said...

I have seen someone else complain about this man on their blog - seems he is a troll, I wouldn't take it personally Pres.

presious said...

Well, I wasn't so much offended, but rather, what is his problem? I checked out his blog and he just continues with the same info, with no particular mission or purpose.

Conclusion: psycho