Friday, March 13, 2009

A Full House!

As I sit here and speak to you all, I have a housefull of children! I am tired, but can you believe I am enjoying it?! Am I crazy!

I have my regular late sibling set, a 10 year old and a 20 month old, and I am baby sitting a sibling set that was in the daycare previously but moved ot a different city, 3 year old and 1 year old. Plus, I am watching my friends' grandson, 7 years old due to a death in the family. My grandson I am still taking care of until grandpa (my ex husband) comes to pick up both our teenage boys and the baby for the weekend.

Yes! my household is quite busy right now! When it is all over, I will totally colapse into oblivion! Too bad daycare providers are not paid enough for all that they do! One has to be insane to do such a profession :)! There ya' go...I must be insane! LOL!

Have a happy and fulfilled weekend!....presious

1 comment:

Polly said...

hehehe if you are insane its certainly filled with lots of good nature. Only the very special can work with children- while it doesn't pay much the reward is the nurture and influence you provide!