Friday, July 17, 2009

The Answer

Lately, I've had this tremendous pain in my back and all my methods are not working. I think I finally figured it out! :) My daughter bought me some flowers in appreciation for looking after my grandson. They are absolutly beautiful. However, I think I am allergic to them. There are some purple daisy flowers, that look very much like these here, with some other beautiful flowers mixed in, along with a type of fern.

What makes me think this is, yesterday, the pain was so bad I couldn't take a deep breath to cough. This made me think the pain might be respiratory related. Immediately, I thought about the flowers. So, I put them outside last night.

When I got up this morning, well before anyone gets up or the day care kids arrive, I opened the windows and turned on the ceiling fans to flush the air out of the house. Hopefully, this will make a difference.

No comments: