Monday, July 13, 2009

Falling Apart...lol!

Saturday morning, I woke up with a stiff, painful neck and upper back. I think I lifted the laundry basket or my grandson the wrong way. Actually, I believe it to have been the laundry basket. I vaguely remember feeling my back strain when I lifted it on friday.

I am not one to take medicinces unless I absolutely must. I did not break down and take a muscle relaxant until saturday afternoon. That is how painful it was. I also still had to look after my grandson.

Saturday night, my best friend called and wanted to go to the drive in movies :). Yes, we had fun. We left the baby with her two teenagers over night. We haven't been out to have fun in a very long time. When I woke up the next morning, sunday, I was still in quite a bit of pain. I spent the day resting on the heating pad. My grandson was exhausted. He took a four hour nap that afternoon! Normally, I take him and my boys to services. Today, I decided to go alone so I could relax and enjoy myself. I really did enjoy myself :).

Today, it is the opposite side!! Is that crazy or what?! I slept on the heat pad, even though it says not to on the box :). Right now, I can feel it right below my right shoulder blade. If I take a deep breath, it will hurt!

I think I'm falling apart!...lol!

No comments: