Thursday, August 13, 2009

The Inspection

The guy inspecting the house got a spur up his rear and deemed the inspection as inconclusive. He suddenly became annoyed and picked on small things that delayed the completion of the inspection. Ok... you know me, can't accept that. It's fine he is having a bad day, however, I have a mission to complete.


I made a few phone calls to the office and we are going to work things out via fax. The rep at the office was awesome...:) Apparently, this inspector tends to change personalities from time to time. They said he tends to be "like that" sometimes. I remained professional and calm. Getting upset would only make everyone involved angry. They told me to have the tenant sign the form once the electricity is turned on. Then fax it to me. I will sign it and fax it to the office.


The rep was such a sweetheart. She said she will get the paperwork through the process as fast as she can. Patience is certainly a virtue! If you don't possess it, experience will certainly teach you!

3 comments:

Polly said...

So good to have people on your side

linda said...

Maybe HE had PMS.

presious said...

Linda,

LOL! Initially, when I spoke to the rep, I was trying to be respectful and professional, but 'she' pretty much put it that way!...lol! We joked, "He must be on his period!"

Polly,

Absolutley, especially when you are trying really hard to cooperate to get the process completed. At the end of the day, it paid off. Hopefully, the paperwork will be on its way to completion today.